Allegro Fine Tea, Organic, Black Tea, Estate Ceylon, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Mellow Yet Full-Bodied, from Pristine Estates
- Whole Trade Guarantee
- Contains Caffeine
- Fair Trade Certified
- Certified Organic by QAI
Allegro Fine Teas are prepared with the purest ingredients, from start to finish. We use only 100% certified organic leaves, herbs and all-natural flavors, and tea bags made from 100% biodegradable, naturally-bleached paper.
Tear open a package of Allegro Fine Tea and experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of pure ingredients. Our commitment to certified organics, quality, and freshness ensures the finest cup of tea, each and every time.
Distinctively mellow flavor, brilliant color, and delightful aroma define our Estate Ceylon black tea. The organic leaves are handpicked in the highlands of the Sri Lankan hills, where the growers share our commitment to sustainable growing practices and worker wellbeing. Delicious alone, or add milk and honey to taste.
Use fresh, pure water for brewing tea. Use one tea bag in 6-8 oz (175 ml - 240 ml) of water that has just come to a boil and let it cool briefly before brewing. Steep 3-5 minutes.
To keep your Allegro teas at their peak, store in a cool dark place, away from sunlight and heat.
Organic Ceylon (Sri Lanka) black tea.
This product is 100% free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.