Allergy Research Group, BifidoBiotics with L. Sporogenes, 60 Veggie Caps (Ice) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Lyophilized (freeze-dried).
Provides friendly bacteria from the bifidobacteria group, the most common probiotics found in the large intestine.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule two or three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, FOS, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, l-leucine.
To maintain potency, store tightly closed and refrigerated.
Short term heat exposure is acceptable.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||2.2 Billion||*|
|Bifidobacterium breve||1.2 Billion||*|
|Bifidobacterium longum||1.2 Billion||*|
|Lactobacillus sporogenes||360 Million||*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||240 Million||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|