AnneMarie Borlind, Fluid Makeup, Beige 17K, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Natural Beauty
Anti-Aging Fluid Makeup for all skin types
- Based on Nature
- Without animal extracts
- Dermatologically tested for skin compatibility
Aqua (water), olus, coco caprylate, sorbitol, decyl oleate, olus, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, mica, alumina, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, silica, sorbitan stearate, glyceryl stearate, polyglyceryl-6 dioleate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, distarch phosphate, panthenol, potassium cetyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl laurate, xanthan gum, sucrose cocoate, fucus serratus extract, bisabolol, ascorbyl palmitate, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, tocopherol, aroma (fragrance), tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract, lecithin, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, linalool, hexyl cinnamyl alcohol, coumarin, sodium benzoate, limonene, potassium sorbate.
May Contain: Cl 77891 (titanium dioxide), Cl 77489 (iron oxides), Cl 77492 (iron oxides), Cl 77491 (iron oxides), Cl 77499 (iron oxides)
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a luxurious product. Gives my skin a great glow and feels very smooth on the skin, very dewey. Next time I will purchase almond rather than beige it is a little too pink for my skin. This product is comparable to anything you can purchase from main stram high end cosmetic houses. Hoping that almod colour is a better match as it will become a favourite in my makeup kit. Melbourne Australia
Had purchased the "honey" in the past b/c of the review of the "beige" being a little too pink. As the honey was a little light for me, I decided to try the beige and mix the two--perfect. I also realized that "too pink" for one may not be "too pink"for me. Picking a color is obviously a personal preference according to skin tone, but once done, it is a great make-up.