Apex, Deluxe Pill Splitter
By Apex31 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: APX-70058
- UPC Code: 076855700587
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.8 x 6.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- "The Measure of Excellence in Self Care"
- Double-Beveled German Steel Blade Stays Sharp!
- Optical Grade Polycarbonate
- Flexible Non-Slip Cutting Surface Pill Grip
- Set open splitter on firm surface, place pill in the point of the Pill Grip of the "V".
- Lower lid until splitter blade lightly touches pill surface.
- Look at pill positioning through clear view from above.
- Make any final adjustments to pill positioning on Pill Grip surface.
- Press lightly to split pill.
To Clean: After each use, wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly to remove any residue left behind from splitting. Do not wash in dishwasher.
Caution: Contains cutting edge. Keep out of reach of children.
Pill Splitters should not be used to cut certain pills. Consult your pharmacist or physician before cutting any medications.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am a nurse, this pill splitter was used in my ward, it work great, all nurses like it.
I use this to cut my tablet every other day. So far it has been good; easy and precise cut. I clean the blade after every cut to 'preserve' the blade sharpness. I believe like any blades it will become blunt over time but for now I'm happy using it. I bought 2 just in case as standby. The price is good as the country I stay sells the same one at double the price!