Apex, Deluxe Pill Splitter
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- "The Measure of Excellence in Self Care"
- Double-Beveled German Steel Blade Stays Sharp!
- Optical Grade Polycarbonate
- Flexible Non-Slip Cutting Surface Pill Grip
- Set open splitter on firm surface, place pill in the point of the Pill Grip of the "V".
- Lower lid until splitter blade lightly touches pill surface.
- Look at pill positioning through clear view from above.
- Make any final adjustments to pill positioning on Pill Grip surface.
- Press lightly to split pill.
To Clean: After each use, wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly to remove any residue left behind from splitting. Do not wash in dishwasher.
Caution: Contains cutting edge. Keep out of reach of children.
Pill Splitters should not be used to cut certain pills. Consult your pharmacist or physician before cutting any medications.
I am a nurse, this pill splitter was used in my ward, it work great, all nurses like it.
I use this to cut my tablet every other day. So far it has been good; easy and precise cut. I clean the blade after every cut to 'preserve' the blade sharpness. I believe like any blades it will become blunt over time but for now I'm happy using it. I bought 2 just in case as standby. The price is good as the country I stay sells the same one at double the price!
Posted by 5454009223813667460 on Oct 16, 2016
worked well on the first few pills I split then it started crushing the pills withing two weeks of daily usage. I feel like I wasted my money ...
Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Aug 09, 2015
Does a great job! Super convenient item
Good pill cutter!
Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015
The blade is pretty sharp and cuts the tablets well. Will buy again if I need another one.
Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jul 14, 2014
splits the pills easily