- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Natural Products for Pets
- Promotes Growth of 'Good' Bacteria in Your Pet's Digestive System
- NASC Certified
For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
Gentle Digest provides bacillus coagulans (sourced from a human ingredient supplier) and Chicory a recognized prebiotic. Gentle Digest uses live microencapsulated spores that are resistant to gastric acids and efficient delivery to intestinal tract. Chicory (a source of FOS) acts as a 'fertilizer' and helps increase the growth of good bacteria.
Occasions to Use Gentle Digest
- To support intestinal balance and a healthy immune system.
- Helps occasional issues of diarrhea and or constipation
- Helpful for periodic issues with gas and flatulence.
- Helps support digestion and absorption of critical nutrients.
- Helpful for Sr. pets and pets under stress.
- Helps maintain optimal health in pet's ear canal.
Veterinarian Formulated and Recommended:
Ark Naturals products are formulated and recommended by Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
- Under 25 lbs. 1 capsule each day
- Under 50 lbs. 2 capsules each day
- Over 50 lbs. 3 capsules each day
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
About Ark Naturals and our ingredients. All Ark Naturals products are natural, made in the USA in USDA/APHIS registered facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing practices) compliant. Our ingredients are sourced from human facilities. Proud members of NPA, APPA, NASC.
Rice flour, dried chicory root, bacillus coagulans, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, gelatin.
Storage: Cap tightly, shelf stable. Cool dry location. 75F/24C
|Guaranteed Analysis: Each Capsule Contains|
|Bacillus Coagulans (formerly known as Lactobacillus Sporogenes) providing a minimum of 100 million viable (live) spores (at time of manufacture)*.|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS dried chicory root)||50 mg||*|
|*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog/Cat Food Nutrient Profile.|
My dog and my aunt's dog had serious ears yeast problem before, continuity of care did not improve, since use "Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest, Includes Prebiotics & Probiotics" lasts more than six months, now our dogs ears problem has been completely resolved!!
My 12-year-old dog started vomiting a few hours after eating. My vet suggested changing her food which I did several times. She would seem to get better and then after a week or two the vomitting started up again. The food always looked undigested even after 4-5 hours. My vet chalked it up to "old dogs just have trouble digesting". I thought why not try a digestive aid with the prebiotics/probiots like people do. I tried products from the pet store and another one from the internet without success. By chance I bought Ark Naturals Gentle Digest and my old girl has not lost a meal since. I open one capsule a day in her morning meal and that's it. No matter what I feed her, she keeps it down and is thriving. She had begun to lose fur and it has grown back. We spent over a year trying to figure this out and I am trilled with the results using this great product. My Meg will never be without it.
Posted by 5318605263432265021 on Nov 30, 2016
It firms my cat's poo.
Posted by 4912329907599008878 on Sep 07, 2016
Gave my dog, and it firms his poo. Not only that he burps lesser. Great product!
Try it for yourself
Posted by 5154876044933603493 on Aug 16, 2016
I have 2 dogs with skin problem. One dog is getting better with this product. The other dog originally has seizure issues, and started having relapse about the same time I gave him this. Not sure if it is just coincidence or something in this product trigger his condition. Thus, you will have to try it on your pets to find out for yourself.
Posted by 4886782019467435016 on Aug 11, 2016
Great for my cat digestion