Ark Naturals, Gray Muzzle, Brains Best Friend!, Memory for Senior Dogs, 90 Bite Size Soft Chews, 3.17 oz (90 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Senior Dogs
- For Cognitive Issues Associated with Aging
- Gray Muzzle Natural Product for Senior Dogs
- Vet Recommended
- "Senior Friendly"
- Soft Chews
- Excellent Taste
- The Benchmark of Quality
- National Animal Supplement Council
Cognitive Support For:
- Learned Behavior
Product Facts: For Senior Dogs 5 years and older.
Veterinarian Formulated and Recommended: Gray Muzzle-Ark Naturals product are formulated and recommended by Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM and Dr.C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
- Up to 10 lbs- 1 Chew
- Up to 30 lbs- 2-3 Soft Chews daily
- Up to 60 lbs- 2-4 Soft Chews daily
- Up to 80 lbs- 4-5 Soft Chews daily
- 80 lbs and over 5-6 Soft Chews daily Use continuously for best results.
Product Facts: A Proprietary Blend Per 4 Soft Chews
Fish oil (omega-3), acetyl- L-carnitine resveratrol, L-theanine, phosphatidylserine, pyridoxine hydrochloride (a source of vitamin B6), ginkgo biloba, (320 mg).
Inactive Ingredients: Dried poultry liver flavor, glycerin, dried sweet whey dried ground pea, black malt extract, salt, lecithin, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (a preservative), lactic acid, citrus bioflavonoids, acetic acid.
NO: Wheat, corn, soy, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
About Ark Naturals and our Ingredients:
All Gray Muzzle-Ark Naturals products are natural, made in the USA in USDA/APHIS registered facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing practices) compliant. Our ingredients are sourced from human facilities. Proud members of the NPA, APPA, NASC.
For pet use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose contact a health professional immediately.
Storage: After use, reseal bag tightly. Shelf stable. Cool dry location. 75F/24C.
Cautions: For pet use only. Specifically formulated to support cognitive function for the needs of senior dogs.
Brain's Best Friend! should not be substituted for Rx medications your vet has prescribed.
See your vet if you are concerned that your dog is showing continuous and frequent symptoms of Cognitive Canine Disorder.