Ark Naturals, Nu-Pet, Canine Chewable Wafers, For Dogs, 270 Wafers
By Ark Naturals11 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.48 lbs (1.12 kg)
- Product Code: AKN-10005
- UPC Code: 632634100056
- Package Quantity: 270 Wafers
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 8 in, 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Products for Pets
- Powerful Vitamin and Antioxidant Formula
- Green Food Phytonutrients
- Great Tasting - Supports Good Health!
- The Benchmark of Quality - National Animal Supplement Council
Product Facts: For Dogs12 weeks of age or older.
Reason to Choose Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers:
- Heating & processing of commercial pet food destroys many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your pets need.
- "Live" whole food phytonutrients are alive with powerful ingredients that support your dog's health with all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Wheat sprouts/grass also help your dog's system naturally produce Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD).
- Barley Grass source for calcium, iron, B-12, amino acids.
- Alfalfa Grass for chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Vitamins C, E, A and selenium are important antioxidants that nutritionally help support healthy cell activity.
- Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
- Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Sugar Free. Non Irradiated.
- Low calorie, excellent liver taste.
"Finally an antioxidant that does more than add useless calories to your dog's daily diet. Tastes like a treat, but works like a vitamin. I recommend you add Nu-Pet Canine Chewable to your dog's daily diet." - Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM
Veterinarian recommended: Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
About Ark Naturals and our ingredients.
Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are all natural, human quality and are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant. Manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of NNFA, APPMA and NASC.
Initial Use: For senior pets or pets with health issues: Double the recommendation amount for 4 weeks; thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Up to 20 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1/2 - 1 wafer 2x daily
Up to 50 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1- 2 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Up to 75 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 - 4 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Over 75 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4 - 6 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location.
Individual results may vary. Always consult your vet if you suspect your animal is ill. If your vet is not familiar with Ark Naturals please consult us, and we will be happy to provide our information.
Each 3.5 gm chewable contains:
|Selenium (chelate)||15 mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (a source of Vitamin C)||30 mg|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)||1000 iu|
|Vitamin E (acetate)||5 iu|
|Wheat Sprout/Grass complex||1100 mg|
|Desiccated Liver||1000 mg|
|Barley Grass Powder||200 mg|
|Alfalfa Grass Powder||200 mg|
|Crude Fat||13.79% MIN|
|Crude Fiber||2.3% MAX|
|Calories||13.5 per wafer|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Since taking Ark Naturals, neither of my dogs have gotten colds. And the dog that had giardia twice, has never gotten it again. Absolutely fantastic!
This vitamin is terrific! Our dog is behaving more like a puppy again since he began taking this supplement one month ago!