- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Dermatologist Recommended
- New Formula!
- External Analgesic/Skin Protectant
- Fast Acting Soothing Itch Relief of Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac, Insect Bites
- Soothes Chicken Pox Rash and Allergic Itches
- With Triple Oat Complex
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy/oak/sumac.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Calamine (3%)||Skin Protectant|
|Pramoxine HCI (1%)||External Analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, camphor, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, distearyldimonium chloride, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, petrolatum, sodium chloride, water.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately,
Store at room temperature
This works - stops my dry hands from itching and improves overall feeling of dry skin. This is really has no smell, it has the texture and appearance of liquid makeup. I use it frequently and it helps with eczema on my hands.
One of the best anti itch products I've ever used. Has really helped clear up a long standing skin rash, also good for itchy insect bites.
Posted by 5456187603927762638 on Dec 01, 2016
This product works well and you only need a small amount. Being used to products without smell this will clear your nose but it's not unpleasant. Works for me.
Posted by 5238693040603559038 on Nov 19, 2016
After apply, 85% of my itchiness has gone.
Excellent Lotion For Eczema
Posted by 5258643323391736805 on Oct 21, 2016
This lotion is amazing. It relieves the itch on my eczema hands almost immediately. It is also moisturising and non sticky. Better than using cortisone creams, which thins out the skin. Best product I have found for my eczema ridden hands! Must try!
This product really works!
Posted by 5723751496302065238 on Sep 01, 2016
I purchased this product for my Dad who is currently having immunotherapy and is experiencing a chronic itch as a side-effect. He has tried every lotion/moisturiser on the market and nothing could ease the itch until I found this product. This is the ONLY lotion that gives him relief! He was going insane with the itch but now he applies it after his shower and he gets approximately 6 hours relief before he needs to re-apply it. Dad is so grateful that I found this product. I now place a regular order of two bottles every time Dad starts getting low on his supply. He wouldn't be without it!