Aveeno, Baby, Gentle Conditioning Shampoo, Lightly Scented, 12 fl oz (354 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.34|
- Pediatrician Recommended
- With Natural Wheat and Oat, and Vitamin E
- Gently Cleanses and Conditions Hair
- Discover Nature's Secret for Baby's Healthy Skin
- Active Naturals
Gentle Conditioning Shampoo blends natural wheat and oat, and Vitamin E, to gently cleanse and condition hair. Specially formulated for baby's delicate hair, this unique conditioning formula leaves hair soft, smooth and easy to manage with a fresh, light fragrance. Tear-free and allergy tested.
Aveeno Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo can be used every day to easily clean and condition your baby's hair.The Aveeno brand has been Pediatrician recommended for over 60 years.
Twist off cap, remove quality seal. Wet your baby's hair with water and gently massage in shampoo. Lather and rinse.
Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, glycerin, citric acid, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium benzoate, glyceryl oleate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, polyquaternium-10, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare (wheat), germ oil, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, butylene glycol, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract.
Safety Tip: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
Not good for me
But need to wash few more times
Very good, suitable for my daughter!
Posted by 4893061095530961861 on Sep 07, 2016
The second time I ordered. The scent is pleasant and the hair of my daughter becomes soft and not dry any more!
Very Good Shampoo
Posted by 5535430506789778343 on Jan 24, 2016
很好的洗髮露, 我女兒用後頭髮變得很順滑, 我目己也試用過, 真的很順滑
Posted by 5412865769599204717 on Dec 25, 2015