Aveeno, Baby, Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream, Fragrance Free, 3.7 oz (105 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pediatrician Recommended
- With Soothing Oat Essence and Natural Willowherb
- Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream
- Formulated to Help Reduce Duration & Severity
- Helps Soothe, Heal & Prevent Diaper Rash
- Discover Nature's Secret for Baby's Healthy Skin
Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream
Developed with pediatric dermatologists, this breakthrough diaper rash cream is formulated to help reduce the duration and severity of diaper rash. This unique zinc oxide formula with soothing oat essence and natural willowherb starts to work on contact to soothe red skin and effectively treat diaper rash, while the effective barrier helps prevent it from getting worse. When applied at the first signs of redness, moms saw visible improvement from the first application.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
Change wet or soiled diapers promptly. Clean the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Zinc oxide 13%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, beeswax, benzoic acid, dimethicone, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract (willowherb), glycerin, methylparaben, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed extract, potassium hydroxide, propylparaben, sorbitan sesquioleate, synthetic beeswax, water|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken
Easy to squeeze out of the tube. Seems to do the job at diaper rash prevention so far. I'm satisfied with this product.
Posted by 5146881676182275546 on Dec 20, 2014
Only one word the best.
Posted by lucyleell1 on May 30, 2014
I bought it for my 4 month old baby girl. so far so good!
good organic diaper cream
Posted by applemom on Aug 29, 2013
value for your money. this us a good product, this cream is soft, doesn't have a smell. it is the cheapest organic diaper cream i could find on iherb and it is worth what you paid for.
Posted by 5231877736174827569 on Jul 18, 2013