Ayush Herbs Inc., Livit 2, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ayurveda - Wealth of Health
- Dietary Supplement
Livit-2 is an ancient formula combining eighteen herbs, the synergistic effects of which make it unique for its liver promoting properties, while nurturing and supporting the liver. Andrographis paniculata has traditionally been used as a tonic for liver and heart. Berberis aristata used to support liver and gastrointestinal function. Eclipta alba is known for its liver promoting, and healthy melatonin supportive properties. Picrorhiza kurroa is known for its bitter properties, and tinospora cordifolia for its support of healthy inflammatory responses and its immune supportive properties.
One tablet three times daily or as directed by your physician.
In a proprietary blend of tephrosia purpurea, phyllanthus amarus, swertia chirata, calotropis giganttea, raphanus sativa, berberis aristata, terminalia arjuna, belleric myrobalan, terminalia chebula, emblica officinalis, solanum nignum, andrographis paniculata, apple juice concentrate and binding materials (dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
If pregnant, consult your physician before using this or any other product.
Keep away from reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Tinospora cardifolia||50 mg||*|
|Picrorhiza kurroa||50 mg||*|
|Boerhavia diffusa||50 mg||*|
|*Daily values not established.|