Azo, Yeast, 60 Tablets
- Relief & Prevention of Vaginal Yeast Infection Symptoms
- Dual-Action Formula
- Relieves Symptoms Now
- Prevents Future Occurrences
- Mistletoe Leaf & Boneset Homeopathic Medicine in a Probiotic Base
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand
- Natural Homeopathic Tablets for Yeast Infection Symptoms
- Lactose Free
- Individual Sealed
Get Natural Relief & Prevention of Yeast Infection Symptoms in One Tablet
- For current infections: Relieves yeast infection symptoms such as itching and burning
- For future symptom prevention: Protects from future occurrences of yeast infection symptoms when taken regularly
Use: Relieves and prevents the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections.
Take orally. If you have an infection, take one tablet three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Can be used in conjunction with antifungal vaginal creams, ointments or suppositories. To prevent future occurrences, take one tablet per day regularly.
This product will not cure yeast infection • If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist, contact your physician. • Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight • Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
This is a homeopathic medicine in a probiotic base that supports the body’s own defense system. Because this is a natural product, color may vary.
For questions, concerns, or to report an adverse event, please call (800) 722-3476.
Each tablet represents Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum) 5X, mistletoe leaf (Viscum album) 5X.
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba wax, dextrates, GanedenBC30 (bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), fractionated coconut and palm kernel oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, starch, talc, and trace soy protein.