Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)140 Reviews
Expiration Date: May 2017
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: WSB-47500
- UPC Code: 634084475005
- Package Quantity: 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.4 x 5.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream
- Safe Effective
- Pediatrician Tested
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- Non Nano
- Natural Products Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 94% Certified Organic
- NSF Certified Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
|*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), CO2 extract of *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) and *calendula officinalis (calendula), *anthemis nobilis (chamomile) essential oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90F°.
No animal testing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have sensitive skin to get pimples esaily. I have used this product for weeks and haven't got the pimples cos of UV absorber free, I believe. The sunscreen isn't oily itself. But it makes your face shinny and look oily. It is good to use it in winter. But for summer, it is better to have a trial before recommendation.
I love that this is non-nano particle, so very safe for my kids. Although it makes you look a little pale when applied to skin it is natural and safe. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!