Badger Company, Daily Baby, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)13 Reviews
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: WSB-49009
- UPC Code: 634084490091
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.3 x 6.4 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Pediatrician Tested
- Non Nano
- Easy to Apply & Non-Greasy!
- Natural Products Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 87% Certified Organic
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- 382 nm Critical Wavelength
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm² of skin) 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 12%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, *Sucrose Cocoate (from Coconut), Water,, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citric Acid (from Non-GMO Corn), Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate (from Radish), *Glycerin (from Sustainable Palm), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Gluconolactone (from Non-GMO Corn), *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) CO² Extract, Xanthan Gum, *Lecithin (from Soybean), Cellulose Gum, *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Essential Oil.
* = Certified Organic
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
We have been using Badgers sunscreans for about five years now and are very pleased that they came out with a lotion with higher SPF for this season. This sunscreen is really easy to apply and gives a good protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. The price is good and best of all is that there is no harmful chemicals in Badgers suncreens. If we could give it ten stars we would!
Have peace of mind applying this for baby as its free of harsh chemicals. It does run once baby is in the water so need to avoid applying it around the eye area. A little goes a long way so one tube should last a long time.