Badger Company, Jojoba Herbal Hair Oil, Rosemary & Tea Tree, 2 fl oz (59.1 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Dry Scalp
- Balancing Herbal Hydration
- USDA Organic
- Hydrate & Cleanse
- Healthy Body Care
- Certified Organic by NH Dept. of Agr., Mkts., & Food
The Elements Take a Toll...
Badger Pays It.
Imagine that your scalp is a complex ecosystem - it needs balance in order to remain healthy. Jojoba is hydrating when the scalp is dry and balancing when the scalp is oily. Rosemary and Tea Tree are powerful antimicrobial agents that will help to fight off unhealthy bacteria, increase circulation, and protect your natural ecosystem from the damaging elements.
Daily Scalp Treatment
Step 1: Apply oil directly to scalp and hair roots. Amount will vary depending on degree of scalp dryness. Use up to 10-15 pumps for extra hydration.
Step 2: Massage oil into scalp and hair roots until oil begins to be absorbed.
Step 3: Wrap hair on a hot towel for 1 hour, or allow oil to soak into scalp and hair roots overnight. (Tip: Use an old towel to protect your linens.)
Step 4: Shampoo and condition, then style as usual.
For best results, repeat nightly, or as needed.
*Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) essential oil, *menthol (menthol crystals), essential oils of *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree), *mentha piperita (peppermint), *lavandula angustifolia (lavender), and tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
* = Certified Organic