Badger Company, Organic, Lip Balm, Lavender & Orange, .15 oz (4.2 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Try It · Use It · Never Lose It
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, & Aloe Moisturize and Protect Lips
- Seven Unique Flavors Made from Steam-Distilled Essential Oils
- No Petroleum, Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
Apply to lips anytime, anywhere. Can also be used to moisturize cuticles and other small dry patches in a pinch.
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) oil, *aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, essential oils of *lavandula angustifolia (lavender), *citrus aurantium dulcis (sicilian orange), *citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange), and CO2 extracts of *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn), & *rosa canina (rosehip).
* = Certified Organic
But I prefer the sleep balm which is lavender and bergamot, pretty much the same thing. The consistency is good, however mine arrived without a seal to be broken unlike previous Badger lip balms which you had to pull a strip off the cap before opening. So I took my tube to the light and it had a fingerprint. I had to cut the tip off to make it sanitary.
Posted by 5446020631204675013 on May 07, 2016
Likes the smell of lavender, which lasts until the end. Enjoyable easily absorbed and nourishing ingredients. Softens lips for long. Also suitable for winter.
A new must have item to carry everyday
Posted by 5672546430454947595 on Feb 17, 2016
The Lip Balm has a nice and calming scent and works well for everyday use. It won't melt and get sticky in the relatively hot and humid weather in Hong Kong and I sometimes apply it on paper cut and bug bites for immediate relieves.
Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014
Although I still prefer the unscented version
Posted by 5281218664352284302 on Nov 29, 2014
Bastante olor a lavanda pero nada de naranja. Muy buen hidratante. Volveré a comprar ::)