Badger Company, Organic, Lip Balm, Pink Grapefruit, .15 oz (4.2 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Try It · Use It · Never Lose It
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, & Aloe Moisturize and Protect Lips
- Seven Unique Flavors Made from Steam-Distilled Essential Oils
- No Petroleum, Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
Apply to lips anytime, anywhere. Can also be used to moisturize cuticles and other small dry patches in a pinch.
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) oil, essential oils of *citrus grandis (grapefruit), citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange), *cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), *aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, and CO2 extract of *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn), *rosa canina (rosehip).
* = Certified Organic
I found this lip balm WAY TOOOOOOOO GREASY AND OILY for my liking. Some people might say that they like it because it's smooth but I'm telling you, if you a person who hates oily kind of texture, do not buy it. But the smell of it was great, it was fruity grapefruit. :)
Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Jul 02, 2016
Smells nice but average effect
Posted by 4653192100324127212 on May 22, 2016
was waiting to but organic lip balm for a very long time. found this in iherb, decided to buy after reading the reviews. moisturizes lips so well n had a pleasant aroma. I love it.
Posted by 5313009938497998438 on Apr 25, 2016
will purchase again
Posted by 5050099193651323335 on Feb 13, 2016
Love d moisture this lip balm can produce. D smell is not too strong