- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Zinc Oxide
- For Surfing & Other Performance Sports
- Water Resistant 80 Min
- Non Nano
- Natural Products Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 94% Certified Organic
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients *Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
* = Certified Organic
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90°F.
No animal testing
This rubs on perfectly- it looks like it never will and smells weird right out of the bottle (not bad but definitely different than standard sunscreen- no chemical odor, just lavender, olive oil and earthy odors). My husband and I wore it to both an Iron Maiden concert waiting in line in extreme heat and sun for an hour and also to the beach in the mid-day sun and we didn't get sunburn, just lovely, lightly-tan skin with no burn feeling. It's nice to know also that EWG rated this as a 1 on their scale of 1-10 for potentially harmful products, 1 being little to no risk.
I use it everyday and/or night even in winter. It's the best for my allergic/hive face, with only few ingredients (without vitamine or conservateur or perfume) this cream calm down my redness and itchiness, it hydrate very well, diminish my fine lines, it's so gentle! And without water in it, I can use it in winter, my face doesn't froze outside. So if you are very sensitive and/or allergic skin, you may get a try with it as a basic cream not only a sunscreen. The only thing is too gently pat and then gently rub the cream, it's very thick but I warm it up between hand before I put it on my face, and very little by little, because it's so concentred, it's a dream ! Weldone Badger !
Not very good for face
Posted by 4894893505922520981 on Dec 02, 2016
Very thick may block pore
Posted by 5743046433260121068 on Dec 01, 2016
Works well but leaves a white cast
Posted by 5052749409591466569 on Oct 07, 2016
Well for me personally it works for me. Doesn't leave white cast for me as I'm fair and if I blend it well it doesn't show.
Great Price Great Service
Posted by 4886072590544079402 on Oct 06, 2016
Oh,boy, this tis the cheapest source I have found....so excited i ended up buying 3 tubs at one go! Delivery was very fast, just 4 days after I"ve placed order........thank you iHerbs!
Posted by 5723114882312981173 on Sep 13, 2016
This sunscreen is super dense and fairly difficult to spread. To avoid looking like i have white paint all over my face I mix it with a natural moisturiser. Otherwise works very well as a sunscreen.