Badger Company, Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Zinc Oxide
- For Surfing & Other Performance Sports
- Water Resistant 80 Min
- Non Nano
- Natural Products Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 94% Certified Organic
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients *Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
* = Certified Organic
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90°F.
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
This rubs on perfectly- it looks like it never will and smells weird right out of the bottle (not bad but definitely different than standard sunscreen- no chemical odor, just lavender, olive oil and earthy odors). My husband and I wore it to both an Iron Maiden concert waiting in line in extreme heat and sun for an hour and also to the beach in the mid-day sun and we didn't get sunburn, just lovely, lightly-tan skin with no burn feeling. It's nice to know also that EWG rated this as a 1 on their scale of 1-10 for potentially harmful products, 1 being little to no risk.
I use it everyday and/or night even in winter. It's the best for my allergic/hive face, with only few ingredients (without vitamine or conservateur or perfume) this cream calm down my redness and itchiness, it hydrate very well, diminish my fine lines, it's so gentle! And without water in it, I can use it in winter, my face doesn't froze outside. So if you are very sensitive and/or allergic skin, you may get a try with it as a basic cream not only a sunscreen. The only thing is too gently pat and then gently rub the cream, it's very thick but I warm it up between hand before I put it on my face, and very little by little, because it's so concentred, it's a dream ! Weldone Badger !
Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on May 16, 2016
High score on EWG and definitely block the sun screen but it does leave a white sign on your skin ,especially if your skin is dark like mine,since i don't use it on my face i don't mind
Posted by 4741495954976600200 on Nov 21, 2015
Really enjoy wearing this sunscreen. It's light and is EWG approved without the endocrine inhibiting chemicals in your OTC sunscreens. The high SPF is a bonus.
Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Oct 30, 2015
It's makes my hands dry even after I wash them.
My new must-have
Posted by 5500680710890134502 on Aug 21, 2015
Excellent sun cream with only zinc oxyde as active ingredient, for the rest of formula it's also excellent no chemical! I can wear makeup after this cream Pity, he doesn't offer SPF 50 or more