Badger Company, Sunscreen Lotion, Broad Spectrum SPF 16, Aloe Vera, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Daily Protection for Face & Body
- Non Nano
- Non Comedogenic
- Certified Natural
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor of rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10.55%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients: *Aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, *olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *sucrose polysoyate (from soybean), Aqua (purified water), *ethyl palmate (from palm), *sucrose cocoate (from coconut), *glycerin (from palm), *citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, xanthan gum, and *hydrolyzed soy protein (from soybean).
* = Certified Organic
If this is applied liberally, you do still get a slightly white tinge to your skin. However, for light to moderate everyday application, this sunscreen is great! It doubles as a daily moisturiser, and you can easily apply foundation over it. It does have a mild scent of soy, so it would be great if it had a bit of essential oil in it to mask it. Very expensive for the size, so I think I'll stick to just using this on my face.
The best sunscreen i have found so far! I have sensitive skin prone to acne (whiteheads mostly) and i think this works so far. Olive oil (witch is one of the ingredients) is known for causing whiteheads, but hopefully i will be able to continue to use it without getting whiteheads. Otherwise i may still use it, but only on my body. The best thing about this sunscreen is that it doesn't contain parfym or essential oils!
Good not as good as the damascan rose one Badger discontinued
Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014
Similar formula, not too heavy, not too greasy, but without the rose, sea buckthorn, it doesn't not have the same anti-inflammatory effect. Still a good sunscreen!
Best Daily Sunscreen EVER
Posted by 5678827456987749540 on Feb 14, 2014
This is absolutely perfect as a daily after-shaving moisturiser with SPF. During the winter, it keeps my skin protected, but not greasy or shiny. There is no added fragrance and the ingredients are all there for a purpose which is great. Living in an extremely humid climate, I find that in the summer, I usually need the Badger Aloe SPF 30 as it feels lighter and is higher SPF. Overall, for the quality of ingredients, the feel, and the amount, I couldn't rate this more highly.
good working thing
Posted by 5217024973073368243 on Dec 22, 2013
good working thing
a very good sunscreen
Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 13, 2013
excellent ingredients, very moisturizing not oily, stays long
Perfect Daily Face Sunscreen
Posted by Reviewer1290043 on Jul 06, 2013
Absorbs quickly and is great under mineral makeup (acts like a primer). Very lightweight and performs well (no sunburn!). Ingredients are very pure and perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin. I have sensitive combination skin and it does not irritate. Leaves a very slight white-cast due to the zinc, but I'm very fair so it does not really affect me. If you have darker skin, putting tinted makeup (liquid or powder) will fix that. I love Badger products!