Barlean's, Fresh Catch Fish Oil, Omega-3 EPA/DHA, Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Estd 1989
- From Our Family to Yours
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Guaranteed Best-Tasting
Barlean's Fresh Catch Fish Oil is for those who aspire to nutritionally support the optimal structure and function of:
- Joint Mobility & Bone Density
- Skin, Hair and Nail Health
- Sexual and Hormonal Health
- Heart Health
- Eye Health - Visual Acuity
- Energy & Endurance
- Mental Health, Wellness & Acuity
Fresh Catch Fish Oils are in a class of their own. We choose to date our fish oils 6 months (not up to 3 years) to ensure the very freshest fish oil available.
1 tsp daily with a meal.
Pure & pristine, ultra-purified cold water deep-sea fish oil from anchovy, sardine and mackerel, natural citrus flavoring, FreshLok antioxidant containing rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, soy lecithin, sunflower lecithin and d-alpha tocopherol to ensure freshness.
Purity guaranteed - Ultra purified.
Free of mercury, lead, PCBs and other contaminants.
Refrigerate for quality. A cloudy appearance is natural.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tsp. (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 94|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Vitamin E Natural 5 IU (d-alpha tocopherol)||5 IU||16%|
|Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||850 mg||†|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||550 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||340 mg||†|
|Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||50 mg||†|
|Other Omega-6 Fatty Acids||90 mg||†|
|Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat|
|Oleic Acid||510 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.