- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Professional Antibacterial Makeup Brush
- Studio Line - 6.7 inch (17 cm)
Perfect for shading or blending of color or creamy products. Efficiently diffuses lines to create a professional appearance.
Disclaimer: Anti-bacterial treatment is limited to hair bristles. Anti-bacterial protection is not permanent and will dissipate over time and usage.
Full soft natural fibers.
These are the best blending brushes ever. Im a make up artist from Australia. Its very hard to get your hands on these brushes but the quality with these are better than MAC. You will not regret buying these babies!!! So what are you waiting for!!
Un excellent pinceaux pour l'estompage ! Un dup de chez MAC parfait à petit prix. Je le rachèterai sans hésiter.
Posted by 5267605626885455188 on Nov 29, 2016
Not very good.
Posted by 4710207740083985406 on Nov 29, 2016
Simply too rough for the eyes. I would use it in a pinch but then I probably just wouldn't wear eyeshadow.
Posted by 4762883504628713792 on Oct 06, 2016
hard, scratching hairs. not worth the money
worse blending brush
Posted by 4754321146505623994 on Sep 08, 2016
Not soft at all. hurts the sensitive eyelids, makes the blending process extremely uncomfortable and because its not very soft instead of blending out the product it seems to remove it leaving you with a patchy not so blended eyeshadow. its weird, it doesnt get the job done sigma blending brush all the wayyy