Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes 785, 1 Tapered Blending Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.55|
- Professional Antibacterial Makeup Brush
- Studio Line - 6.9 inch (18 cm)
Optimized soft natural & synthetic mixed fibers.
This brush has a unique shape that has ideal for applying shadow within the crease of the eye to add depth.
Disclaimer: Anti-bacterial treatment is limited to hair bristles. Anti-bacterial protection is not permanent and will dissipate over time and usage.
Great brush for the price.
Brush is not soft and looks like painting brush. It doesn't feel good when using it. It's really rough. Quality is very low. I'm not gonna buy any other brush from this brand.
Good for transition color/ blending eye shadow
Posted by 5477593738041616129 on Jan 09, 2017
Bdellium tools 785, I use this brush for transition color sometimes even nose contour which is good but yeah again a bit scratchy Every Bdellium tools brush that I own always feel the same way, I don't understand why but price wise it's fine and acceptable. Good brush not bad.
Posted by 4687220330941258233 on Jan 07, 2017
Great brush, i love this
Scratchy and not worth the hype
Posted by 5090111628625915387 on Jan 05, 2017
I bought this as a blow out blending brush - but I hate it. It is scratchy and hurts! Will not repurchase, ever!