Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Luxury Brushes, 24 Piece Set4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.36 lbs (0.62 kg)
- Product Code: BDE-00145
- UPC Code: 811099001454
- Package Quantity: 24 Piece Set
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.8 x 9.8 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Contains 24 Brushes and Pouch
Luxury 24 pc Brush Set with Roll-up Pouch
This luxury comprehensive 24 piece set covers all the bases, each tool selected with the most discriminating makeup artist in mind.
Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat on an absorbent towel to dry. To extend the life of antibacterial properties we recommend not using alcohol based brush cleansers.
Disclaimer: All anti-bacterial treatment is limited to the hair bristles. Microbiology testing is done for E. coli or S. aureus bacteria only. Anti-bacterial protection is not permanent and will dissipate over time and usage.
Brushes included in this set:
- #995U Kabuki 2.8 inch (7 cm)
- #990S Angled Face 8.7 inch (22 cm)
- #980S Natural Powder 8.7 inch (22 cm)
- #964S AP Blusher 8.0 inch (20 cm)
- #960S Precision Blusher 7.7 inch (20 cm)
- #957S Precision Cheek 7.3 inch (19 cm)
- #955S Finishing 7.7 inch (20 cm)
- #948S Foundation 7.5 inch (19 cm)
- #945S Contour 7.2 inch (18 cm)
- #942S Slanted Contour 7.3 inch (19 cm)
- #936S Concealer 6.7 inch (17 cm)
- #785S Tapered Blending 6.9 inch (18 cm)
- #780S Pencil 6.5 inch (17 cm)
- #777S Shadow 6.6 inch (17 cm)
- #772S Small Shader 6.5 inch (16 cm)
- #769S Angled Contour 6.7 inch (17 cm)
- #766S Angled Shadow 6.6 inch (17 cm)
- #763S Small Angle 6.2 inch (16 cm)
- #755S Smudge 6.5 inch (17 cm)
- #733S Lash 6.8 inch (17 cm)
- #722S Combo/Brow 6.7 inch (17 cm)
- #714S Flat Eye Definer 6.4 inch (16 cm)
- #710S Eye Liner 6.1 inch (16 cm)
- #555U Retractable Lip 3.6 inch (9 cm)
- Roll-up Pouch
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have purchased several of the Bdellium eye brushes and for the most part was pleased, especially with the 776 (I have 3 of these) which is an exact dupe for the MAC 217. I decided to take the plunge and purchase this set as I've been wanting a complete brush set that I can travel with and felt that this might be the one. At $154.00 + $33.80 CAD in import fees, the price was pretty steep but I have no problem paying when it comes to quality. The eye brushes were the same quality as the ones I already owned but that's where the quality came to a screeching halt. ALL of the face brushes are of mediocre quality as they ALL shed horrendously and are all very scratchy and not at all soft. I could not believe the amount of shedding while I was at the sink washing these for the first time. I've since washed a few of them again as I thought maybe it was just because it was the first time they were being washed but I was wrong, they all shed when washed and when being used. I am very happy with the service I have since gotten from Iherb as they did refund an agreed upon amount. What bothered me is that Iherb attempted to get some answers directly from Bdellium to see if there was an issue in quality control with the set I received and as far as I know, they never responded. After Iherb suggested that I may have more luck in contacting Bdellium directly, I did receive a generic response where they stated that I likely received a defective set and offered me 15% discount on my next purchase which is fine but based on my experience, I would never, ever purchase anything else other than their 776 as the face brushes are garbage.
Don't know if I got a bad batch, but almost all of the brushes were scratchy and sheds.