Beano, Food Enzyme, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Beano66 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: BEA-06300
- UPC Code: 341383063009
- Package Quantity: 100 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2 x 3.1 x 2 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement
- Works Naturally to Help Prevent Gas Before it Starts
- Works on More than just Beans
- Helps Stop Gas Before it Starts!
- Take Beano before and there'll Be No Gas
Take right before your first bite to help stop gas bloating, and discomfort from:
- beans, broccoli, cabbage, onions, peppers, seeds, soy products, whole grains, cereals, and more.
Beano prevents gas, bloating and discomfort caused by many healthful foods.
How Beano works: Beano contains a natural food enzyme that breaks down the complex carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas.
Take 2 to 3 tablets right before the first bite of gas-producing food to prevent gas, bloating and discomfort.
How to use Beano tablets:
- Use for the right problem: Use Beano if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: Beano prevents gas from a variety of foods, including: beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, lettuce, oat bran, onions, peas, peanuts, peppers, seeds, soy, whole grains, and more.....
- Use at the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food.
- Use the right amount: Swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal.
Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don't cook with Beano.
When to use Beano: Use it every day right before every meal with problem food.
Cellulose gel, mannitol, invertase, potato starch, magnesium stearate, colloidal silica, gelatin.
Contains: cod, flounder, redfish, wheat.
Allergy Note: If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking Beano, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your Doctor.
Store below 25° C (77°F). Avoid heat.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask a doctor before use.
|Serving Size 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Alpha-galactosidase enzyme (derived from Aspergillus niger)||300 GALU||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These tablets have really helped me sort out my embarrasing problem. They are effective when taken before you eat problem foods but I noticed that you need to adjust the dosage in relation to portion size.
These are fantastic. We ordered them because nothing else worked and it was worth taking a chance. Three weeks later, they're still working and my husband can eat things now he had to avoid for years because he got so ill.