Berries for Life, Inc., Black Currant, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bodies Live Better on Berries
- Promotes Vision Health
- Dietary Supplement
We are the Berry People
At Berries for Life, our berry expertise spans Field to Function which means you benefit from our knowledge of the science of berries - from the growing fields to the lab to the bottle you hold in your hand. Everything we do is guided by our passion to share our knowledge of the health benefits of berries and manufacture the highest-quality products for you.
Our Company Philosophy
We can make the world a healthier place by offering great berry products. We actively and passionately embrace health education, research, philanthropy and environmentally-friendly practices.
Traditional wisdom and now modern research recognize the special health attributes of berries, which contain an important class of plant nutrients (phytonutrients) called anthocyanins. Each berry species is packed with a unique anthocyanin and phytonutrient profile which contributes to its antioxidant potential and distinct health benefits—which is why eating a variety is key.
Common Sense Berry Nutrition
Even though we are conscientious about our diets, at times we may find it difficult to eat enough berries—especially the superberries containing potent anthocyanins that are not always in season or available at the grocery store. Berries For Life provides you with a convenient solution when a busy like makes it difficult to get all the berry phytonutrients that you should for optimal health.
Why Our Supplements are Better
We formulate our products based on extensive research showing health benefits of berries. Our all-natural premium supplements contain no extraneous stuff—only the very best berry ingredients are included.
Why Black Currant?
Black currants (Ribes nigrum) are known as the "King of Berries" because they are packed with antioxidant activity and a powerful nutritional profile. They are most studied in clinical research for their unique anthocyanin profile that is particularly beneficial with a healthy inflammation response and vision. Other scientific studies suggest black currants play a role in various health benefits including:
- Vision support
- Healthy inflammation response
- Cardiovascular support
- Antioxidant activity
- Immune support
Our Premium Black Currant
In one serving you get:
- The most holistic, full-spectrum black currant profile (our whole food ground black currant combined with our concentrated anthocyanin-standardized extract and black currant juice powder)
- At least 920 ORAC units—more than the antioxidant capacity in an average serving of fruits and vegetables
- At least 43 mg anthocyanins (a USDA survey suggest we aren't getting enough in our diet--only 12.5 mg are consumed daily on average)
- A simple and convenient way to benefit from the black currant phytonutrients that will help you maintain optimal health.
Take 2 capsules daily as a dietary supplement
Vegetable based capsule, rice powder, magnesium stearate
Does not contain: nuts, yeasts, dairy, soy, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
All ingredients come from the highest quality raw materials. Independent lab testing guarantees the level of actives.
We utilize sustainable and environmentally-friendly business practices to make the world a healthier place.
All ingredients are cultivated by growers who are fairly compensated and from countries that value human rights.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black Currant Extract 25% (fruit)||160 mg||†|
|Whole Black Currant Powder (fruit)||230 mg||†|
|Black Currant Juice Powder (fruit)||50 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|