- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps
- Instantly Stops Irritation Redness and Itching
- Topical Analgesic
Bikini Zone Medicated Gel is especially formulated to provide fast relief from the bumps, irritation and pain that occurs in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or depilating.
Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, redness, pain and itching immediately. Bikini Zone also works to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bikini bumps. Plus, Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing. Use Bikini Zone all year long to keep your bikini area skin irritation free and beautifully smooth.
For fast and easy hair removal, try Bikini Zone Shave Gel, Wax Strips, Creme Hair Remover and Microwave Wax. They're specially formulated for the sensitive bikini area.
Use Temporarily relieves pain, itching and irritation.
Adults and children over 12 years
- See top of cap to open tube
- Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it's needed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical Analgesic/Anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, camphor, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, PPG-2-isodeceth-12, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 23-A, sodium hydoxide, water (aqua).|
I've ordered this plenty of times and I'm really happy with it. It really helps me with ingrown hairs after waxing =)
Will Continue To Use
Posted by 5755761033455619268 on Nov 22, 2016
I've repurchased this. Definitely helps. I have skin that reacts strongly to shaving, but this has been so helpful. I still have some bumps, but the result is definitely noticeable. It will leave a long lasting residue though, so be mindful before more "personal" encounters if you use it in the morning.
Posted by 5220242713162726832 on Sep 15, 2016
Will order again!
Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Aug 22, 2016
it;s works for Anti-Itch
Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 02, 2016
Works.. And my skin is not as red after shaving like it used to be. I use it in my armpits and legs aswell and it is very good.