BikiniZone, Medicated Gel, 1 oz (28 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps
- Instantly Stops Irritation Redness and Itching
- Topical Analgesic
Bikini Zone Medicated Gel is especially formulated to provide fast relief from the bumps, irritation and pain that occurs in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or depilating.
Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, redness, pain and itching immediately. Bikini Zone also works to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bikini bumps. Plus, Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing. Use Bikini Zone all year long to keep your bikini area skin irritation free and beautifully smooth.
For fast and easy hair removal, try Bikini Zone Shave Gel, Wax Strips, Creme Hair Remover and Microwave Wax. They're specially formulated for the sensitive bikini area.
Use Temporarily relieves pain, itching and irritation.
Adults and children over 12 years
- See top of cap to open tube
- Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it's needed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical Analgesic/Anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, camphor, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, PPG-2-isodeceth-12, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 23-A, sodium hydoxide, water (aqua).|
Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 02, 2016
Works.. And my skin is not as red after shaving like it used to be. I use it in my armpits and legs aswell and it is very good.
doesn't make razor bumps go away
Posted by 5233773986630899930 on Jun 07, 2015
it does eases the irritation, but razor bumps still exist after shaving. too expensive for this small tube.
Posted by Reviewer1390547 on Aug 22, 2014
I didn't see any different of using it or not.
Posted by 4980282802733716267 on Jul 10, 2013
Seems to work well.