Bluebonnet Nutrition, CellullarActive CoQ10, Ubiquinol, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made With Non GMO Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
- Kaneka QH Ubiquinol
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Bluebonnet's CellularActive CoQ10 Ubiquinol Vegetarian Softgels provide 200 mg of the "active" antioxidant form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) rather than the popular, oxidized form (ubiquinone), which must be converted to ubiquinol in the body. Aging, intense training and certain medications like statins compromise the levels and/or natural production of CoQ10 in the body, as well as the conversion of ubiquinone to ubiquinol. That's specifically why athletes and seniors benefit from ubiquinol supplementation. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetarian softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
As a dietary supplement, take one vegetarian softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Medium chain triglycerides, soluble food starch, glycerin, sea vegetable extract, white beeswax, purified water, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, lycopene (Lyc-O-Mato) complex.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|