Bob's Red Mill, Heritage Beans, Cranberry, 27 oz (765 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- You Can See Our Quality!
- To Your Good Health…Bob Moore
- An Employee Owned Company
- Kosher Pareve
The creamy texture and delicate, nutty flavor of cranberry beans make them an excellent choice for soups, pasta dishes and cold bean salads. They are high in fiber and a good source of iron.
Stovetop: Sort and rinse 1 cup beans. Place in a pot with 4 cups water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, about 1 hour. Add more water as needed to keep beans covered with water while cooking. Makes 4 servings (about 3 cups). Bob says, "Try these beans in your pressure cooker!"
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
|Serving Size: ¼ cup (48 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g||56%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2598676 on May 05, 2011
a fun little bean. arrived nice and fresh
Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Feb 02, 2012
love beans, happy to have them organic and affordable
Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012
I regularly make beans and these are a superb switch from the usual! Very versatile.
Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Aug 22, 2013
I ordered these because they were mentioned on the Dr. Oz show. They are actually more like a brown and white striped bean. I have not used them yet but the 27oz bag is a good sized bag of beans.