Bob's Red Mill, Dried Blueberries, 8 oz (226 g)50 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: BRM-00104
- UPC Code: 039978001047
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (226 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 4 x 3.5 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Premium Quality
- You Can See Our Quality
Bob's Red Mill Dried Blueberries are the finest available anywhere. They contain no sugar, oil, or additives of any kind. They're simply sweet and plump blueberries that are great for snacking on right out of the bag. They are also a wonderful addition to muffins, breads, pancakes, waffles, yogurt, and cereals.
Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness!
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Dried blueberries are delicious as a snack right out of the bag or sprinkled on cereal. For use in baking applications, we recommend following these simple instructions for rehydration. Depending on the cooking time of your baked good, rehydration may not be necessary.
Rehydrating Dried Blueberries:
- Smaller pieces of dried blueberries will reconstitute more quickly than large ones.
- Boiling water reconstitutes dried blueberries more quickly than water at room temperature, but is less natural and may reduce the nutritional content of the blueberries. Boiling Water Method: Cover dried blueberries in boiling water for 5-30 minutes depending on the size of dried berries. Room temperature water method: Cover dried blueberries with water and allow to stand for 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours. Drain the blueberries and use in recipes or serve immediately.
- The hardness of your water supply will affect the amount of time it takes to rehydrate blueberries. Softer water rehydrates more quickly than hard water.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5 (per 8 oz bag)|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Sweet, soft and plump - wonderfull blueberries!
I have tried so many brands of dried blueberries - with different kinds of oils, sweetened with sugar or fruit juices. This is the first one I have found that's JUST blueberries, nothing added. Good job, Bob's Red Mill. Will be ordering more for sure. Great with yoghurt, in muffins, or straight out of bag.