Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix, 22 oz (623 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Easy to Make
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- Natural Wholesome
- You Can See Our Quality
Makes a memorable and satisfying loaf loaded with plump raisins and infused with cinnamon. Delicious sliced and toasted or used for French toast. This household staple and treat is easy to make by bread machine or by hand. Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
What You Need
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
Baking Instructions by Hand
- Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm (110°F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Place the dry ingredients in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer). Add wet ingredients, including the yeast/water mixture.
- With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens to a cake batter consistency. Scrape down sides and blend another 10 seconds. Pour into generously greased 9 x 5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75 to 80°F) to rise for about 45 to 60 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205°F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Baking Instructions (1 1/2 lb loaf)
Remove yeast packet from package. Have all ingredients at room temperature. Follow your specific machine instructions for adding yeast, the liquid and dry ingredients in the proper order. Be sure to whisk the water, oil, and eggs together before adding to bread machine. Set controls for setting recommended by manufacturer, or to white bread basic setting. Remove bread from bread machine and cool thoroughly on wire rack before slicing.
Potato starch, whole grain sorghum flour, raisins, tapioca flour, dried molasses (molasses, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide), active dry yeast, xanthan gum, guar gum, sea salt (magnesium carbonate), cinnamon, natural vanilla powder (sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/16 of pkg. (38g)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving:||Mix||Blend|
|Calories from Fat||5||45|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|*Amount in mix
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
I am celiac, and love this bread mix that I found, especially after not having had bread for a couple of years. I use it as my desert.
My son is PDD-NOS and absolutely loves this mix, I also use it for pancakes, I just add the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and it makes great pancakes.
Posted by Reviewer2568559 on Apr 30, 2015
Tasty and not sweet bread for those of us who are gluten intolerant. I baked some up and we consumed it pronto!
Posted by 4893225540453007918 on Mar 26, 2015
This was a very good loaf of bread. Excellent actually. I will definately buy this again.
Excellent, not sweet
Posted by LantauMama on Jan 25, 2015
I love that this is not sweet (only the raisins make it sweet). I add extra cinnamon and ground vanilla beans when I mix it. Perfect with butter or even coconut butter as a treat! Big hit with everyone!
A tad disapointed
Posted by 4678123046280738523 on Sep 04, 2014
I was excited to get this product. I used my bread machine to make the bread but it had a strong metallic taste. At first I thought my bread machine was getting old, but then all the next breads I made in the bread maker didn't have this problem. I have often used Red Mill products with no problem so perhaps I just had a bad batch I don't know, but I was disappointed.