Bob's Red Mill, Natural Pearl Couscous, 16 oz (453 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Also Known as Israeli Couscous
- You Can See Our Quality!
Couscous pearls are small balls of toasted semolina flour. An incredibly versatile alternative to pasta or rice, Bob's Red Mill Pearl Couscous has a unique nutty flavor that pairs exceptionally well with your favorite sauce. Using pearl couscous, quick and easy main dishes and salads are just minutes away.
Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mil whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness.
To Cook Pearl Couscous: Bring 1 1/4 water to a boil in 2 qt sauce pan. Add 1 cup Pearl Couscous, bring back to boil and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until Pearl Couscous has absorbed all the water. Remove from heat and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Exotic accompaniment to grilled meat and fish
- Perfect in your favorite salads
- Creative addition to vegetable dishes
- Ideal to pair with your favorite sauce
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (57 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Cholesterol||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
¡Nos encanta en casa! Si se siguen las indicaciones tal cual indican las instrucciones queda suelto, ni apelmazado ni crudo. Nos gustan las tres versiones: tricolor, blanco e integral. Solo, con verduras, con salteados... ¡Delicioso! He perdido la cuenta de las veces que lo he comprado, siempre que puedo añado un paquete.