Bob's Red Mill, Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Great for Gluten Free Baking
- You Can See Our Quality
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Coconut Flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours. It is very high in fiber, gluten free, and contains 3 g of digestible carbohydrates per serving. It lends baked goods an incomparably rich texture and a unique, natural sweetness. Our coconut flour does not contain sweeteners or sulfites.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Tips For Using Coconut Flour:
- You can replace up to 20% of the flour called for in a recipe with Coconut Flour, adding an equivalent amount of additional liquid to the recipe.
- If batter seems too thick, thin out by adding a bit more oil until desired consistency is achieved. If batter seems too runny, don't worry. Coconut Flour's high fiber content makes it very absorbent. During baking, the coconut will absorb much of the liquid.
- To maintain freshness, store Coconut Flour in an airtight container after opening package.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||21%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
My boys are wheat and gluten intolerant. This is the perfect flour for them. We make muffins from this and they have no reaction what so ever. Highly recommend.
Loved this flour- very healthy & high in fiber. Only a very slight aftertaste of coconut in the blueberry muffins I made. Can't tell at all in chocolate baked goods. The only trick is, this flour absorbs tons of liquid so must add more & also must use lots of eggs to compensate for no gluten. I will definitely use this instead of white or wheat flour for all my healthy treats!
Posted by 5299398701446900273 on Jun 17, 2016
This flour is perfect for baking. The cake taste is delicious and the texture is amazing for gluten free cakes. Love it.
Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016
I dash this on vegetables when I'm frying. I have reordered. Good taste and doesn't make the food "heavy".
Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015
Good price as well
Posted by 4813966897335957227 on May 25, 2015
Great for use in baking.