Categories Food, Groceries Breakfast
Categories Food, Groceries Breakfast Muesli
Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Hot Cereal, Creamy Buckwheat, 18 oz (510 g)
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Friend of The Heart
- Good Source of Fiber
- 100% Whole Grain - 41 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
- All Natural
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Lowfat diets rich in fiber-containing grain products, fruits, and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, a disease associated with many factors.
Bob's Red Mill Creamy Buckwheat "Points to Consider"
- Buckwheat is a fruit, not a grain and is wheat free.
- Buckwheat is one of the best plant sources of protein. It is also rich in lysine, one of the amino acids that is in short supply in many grains.
- Buckwheat is an excellent source of magnesium, which helps relax arteries and promote blood circulation.
- Eating Creamy Buckwheat may postpone your hunger pangs. According to a USDA study and other research, buckwheat will keep glucose levels in check better than other carbohydrates.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
For a savory, hot breakfast cereal, bring 3 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to a boil. Add 1 cup cereal, turn heat down, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Makes 2 1/2 cups. Serve with honey or brown sugar and milk. Add almost any fruit or nuts to increase your breakfast nutrition and pleasure.
In large bowl, combine 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Creamy Buckwheat and 3/4 cup water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Makes 1 serving.
Whole grain organic buckwheat.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (41 g)*|
|Servings Per Container: 12 (per 18 oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||Dry|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|% Daily Value‡|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|* 3/4 cup prepared|