Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora, Arnica Gel, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- The Natural Topical Pain Reliever
- Fast Relief for Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Maximum Strength
- Natural, Clean, Pleasant to Use
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Natural Homeopathic
- Relieves Pain • Swelling • Stiffness • Bruising
Arniflora is an effective, pharmaceutical preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana, which has been used for centuries to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries & overexertion. It is a favorite of athletes, coaches & trainers because it helps makes black & blue marks go away faster, and temporarily relieves the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.
- Temporary relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.
- Relieves pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25° (68-77°) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Arnica montana 1X HPUS* 8%||Muscle pain, stiffness, swelling and bruising|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|
Never be without some arnica gel. It is a vital part of emergency care for injuries that cause bruises. Strains, sprains, sports injuries, blood blisters - all the things that you do to yourself if you're a klutz. I was watching a John Wayne movie once & a kid was in a fist fight & when it was over the John Wayne character says to the kid, 'come on, we better go get some arnica on that eye before it starts to swell up.'
Love this product!
Posted by 5704655133988315733 on Jun 02, 2016
This has been a staple in my medicine cabinet for many years. Aches, strains, bruises respond well to this ointment. No stink or staining I have given tubes to family and friends. This is a must have for people of all ages.
Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Feb 29, 2016
This gel works to ease the pain of joints.
Posted by Reviewer1540293 on Oct 28, 2014
Works very well on ankles, knees Use when you have pain or before a workout
Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 03, 2014
a quality product that really goes a long way and will last for ages. Def worth having on hand.
Arniflora for Arthritis
Posted by Reviewer2343130 on Jun 24, 2014
I have been using Arniflora, Arnica Gel for arthritis in my hands for 3 to 4 years. I apply it before I go to bed and during the day when needed. My husband uses it on his knee that had surgery. We both are pleased with the results.