Boericke & Tafel, Califlora, Calendula Gel, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz23 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: BAT-25197
- UPC Code: 308078251974
- Package Quantity: 2.75 oz
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 6.4 x 1.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Naturally Soothing Gel
- Fast Relief for First Aid & Sunburn
- Cools & Relieves Pain from Burns
- Natural • Clean • Pleasant to Use
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Relieves Sunburn • Windburn • Chapped Skin
- Natural Homeopathic
Califlora gel is the ideal natural pain reliever for a wide variety of skin conditions. It contains a therapeutic 10% tincture of Calendula officinalis, which has been used effectively in herbal and homeopathic form for centuries. It helps to soothe, cool and relieve sunburn, windburn, other minor burns and chapped or irritated skin.
- Temporarily relieves pain and itch associated with sunburn, windburn and chapped skin.
- Help promote healing of minor burns and skin irritations.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn area and dry.
- For minor skin irritation, first wash the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS* 10%||Sunburn, windburn and irritated skin|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product is something I never go without in the house and on trips. It is wonderful for burns, minor cuts and scraps, sunburn and sometimes I even use in on a plug pore or pimple. Antibacterial properties keep wounds from becoming infected and speed granulation of the tissue for faster healing and less scaring. Chris L. Inner Garden Path (tm) to Healing
I am allergic to poison ivy - I can get it just by breathing the spores. This product dries up poison ivy faster than anything..it reduces a red, weeping, swollen rash to dried up "finished" scabs in 2-3 days. It's amazing!