- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Boericke & Tafel, Sports Gel, for Trauma, Topical Gel, 2.5 oz33 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: BAT-25492
- UPC Code: 308078254920
- Package Quantity: 2.5 oz
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 6.4 x 1.9 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- Natural, Deep Penetrating Pain Relief
- Fast Relief for Deep Muscle & Back Pain
- Sports Injuries & Over-Exercising
- Professional Strength Formula
- Relieves Muscle • Joint • Tendon • Pain & Inflammation
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Natural Homeopathic
Sport Gel is a safe, natural solution that provides penetration relief from muscle, joint and tendon pain and inflammation. This professional strength, full-spectrum formula can be applied to the back, neck, elbow, wrists, hamstrings, knees, shins, ankles and other areas for the treatment of pulled muscles, strains, sprains, shin splints, carpal tunnel syndrome and other conditions. Whether you are a dedicated athlete, weekend warrior or someone who just pushes your body too hard, Sports Gel will help ease your pain and speed your recovery.
- Temporary relieves deep muscle and back pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.
- Relieves joint and tendon pain and inflammation.
- Adults & children 6 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains poison ivy (Rhus toxicodendron) plant materials. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to this or any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25° (68-77°) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Bellis perennis 1X HPUS*||Bruising|
|Hypericum perforatum 2X HPUS*||Joint/Tendon pain|
|Rhus toxicodendron 3X HPUS*||Inflammation|
|Ruta graveolens 1X HPUS*||Joint/Tendon pain|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptus oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.
I've tried every ointment for my back and this one actually does help to ease the pain for several hours when my back flares up. Recommended highly!