Boericke & Tafel, SssstingStop, Natural Gel with Citronella, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz45 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: BAT-25397
- UPC Code: 308078253978
- Package Quantity: 2.75 oz
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 6.4 x 1.9 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Fast Relief for Itch & Pain of Insect Bites
- Great for Cold Sores & Fever Blisters
- Clinically Tested
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Natural Homeopathic
- Relieves Itch • Pain • Redness of Insect Bites/Stings
SssstingStop gel with Citronella is a natural, clinically proven treatment for the itch, pain, and redness of insect bites and stings. It contains no hydrocortisone, antihistamines, DEET or synthetic medications.
Ssssting Stop gel is also effective for fever blisters and cold sores. It also alleviates the itch and pain of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
- Temporarily relieves the pain, itch, redness and swelling of minor insect bites and stings (ants, bees, mosquitos, wasps, etc.)
- Soothes fever blisters and cold sores.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as needed.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal bites consult a physician.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25° (68-77°) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Echinacea angustifolia 1X HPUS* 10%||Inflammation|
|Ledum palustre 1X HPUS* 10%||Pain and itch|
|Urtica dioica 1X HPUS* 10%||Pain and itch|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: Carbomer, citronella oil, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptus oil, jojoba oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using this product for years and found it to be excellent. A must have wile hiking.
I tend to get mosquito and flea bites during the summer months and they itch like crazy. I have used calamine lotion, hydrocortisone cream, and other anti-itch gels with very little to no success. I was desperate to find something that can give me some relief for several bites I had and after reading the reviews for Ssssting Stop I decided to try it. I'm glad I did! I just massage the gel into the affected area and then put medical tape over it. It takes a few minutes to work but after that the itch is gone for hours on end. Best anti-itch gel I've tried thus far!