Boericke & Tafel, SssstingStop, Natural Gel with Citronella, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fast Relief for Itch & Pain of Insect Bites
- Great for Cold Sores & Fever Blisters
- Clinically Tested
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Natural Homeopathic
- Relieves Itch • Pain • Redness of Insect Bites/Stings
SssstingStop gel with Citronella is a natural, clinically proven treatment for the itch, pain, and redness of insect bites and stings. It contains no hydrocortisone, antihistamines, DEET or synthetic medications.
Ssssting Stop gel is also effective for fever blisters and cold sores. It also alleviates the itch and pain of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
- Temporarily relieves the pain, itch, redness and swelling of minor insect bites and stings (ants, bees, mosquitos, wasps, etc.)
- Soothes fever blisters and cold sores.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as needed.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal bites consult a physician.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25° (68-77°) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Echinacea angustifolia 1X HPUS* 10%||Inflammation|
|Ledum palustre 1X HPUS* 10%||Pain and itch|
|Urtica dioica 1X HPUS* 10%||Pain and itch|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: Carbomer, citronella oil, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptus oil, jojoba oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|
I have been using this product for years and found it to be excellent. A must have wile hiking.
I tend to get mosquito and flea bites during the summer months and they itch like crazy. I have used calamine lotion, hydrocortisone cream, and other anti-itch gels with very little to no success. I was desperate to find something that can give me some relief for several bites I had and after reading the reviews for Ssssting Stop I decided to try it. I'm glad I did! I just massage the gel into the affected area and then put medical tape over it. It takes a few minutes to work but after that the itch is gone for hours on end. Best anti-itch gel I've tried thus far!
No longer afraid of being outside!
Posted by 5339673723324303090 on May 24, 2016
Left unattended, if I get bitten by a midge (soft-bodied black biting insect, smaller than mozzies), the site of the bite becomes a ridiculously enormous hot, swollen, tortuously itchy welt. The irritation lasts for a couple of weeks, and sometimes scars. Certainly puts me off spending time outdoors. Enter my saviour, SssstingStop - if I manage to get some of this gel on within a few minutes of being bitten, the irritation reduces almost immediately, and with repeat applications a few times a day, within a couple of days has essentially disappeared. Needless to say, I decant a small amount into a little vial which I take with me wherever I go! I was a little hesitant at first, being a bit dubious about the efficacy of "homeopathic" remedies - but having tried this stuff first hand now, I'm a firm believer. I don't care whether it's the minute amount of "active" ingredient, or the "carrier" ingredients in the gel, all I care is that it works.
It is a great gel and natural~
Posted by Reviewer1928968 on Aug 14, 2015
Stops itching immediately! indect or mosquito bite~
Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015
This is a must have, especially if u have kids that are allergic to mosquito bites!!my kid has awful reactions on bites, and this is the first thing that helps prevent getting bad!!
Very effective natural insect gel
Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015
Stops itching immediately!
great also for skin irritation!
Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Sep 04, 2013
i had an irritation at my armpit due to the deodorant i was using and i had an annoyed itch and pain. After 3 applies of this cream there the itch and pain started to dissappear.Great product at a great price. Thank you iherb!