Boiron, Chestal Honey, Cough Relief, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Multi-Symptom Formula
- Chest Congestion
- Dry & Productive Cough
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Soothes Cough & Throat
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Real Honey Cough Syrup
- 99.999% Alcohol-Free
Chestal is your day and night solution for relieving all types of common coughs.
- Natural honey base coats & soothes the throat
- Loosens chest congestion
- Calms dry, fitful coughs
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 & up
The Chestal brand is recommended by pharmacists.
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||Take 10 ml‡ every 2 hours|
|Children 2 to 12 years of age||Take 5 ml‡ every 2 hours|
|Children under 2 years of age||Not recommended|
|‡Dosage cup included. 5 ml = 1 tsp.|
|Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS||Helps loosen thick mucus|
|Bryonia 3C HPUS||Relieves dry and painful cough|
|Coccus cacti 3C HPUS||Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat|
|Drosera 3C HPUS||Relieves barking cough worse at night|
|Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS||Relieves cough associated with nausea|
|Pulsatilla 6C HPUS||Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night|
|Rumex crispus 6C HPUS||Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air|
|Spongia tosta 3C HPUS||Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough|
|Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS||Relieves nighttime hacking cough|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
Citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or it the seal at base of cap is broken or missing
- Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 ml
- Contains 0.001% alcohol
- Store at 68-77° F (20-25°C)
It does taste just like honey (but is not thick like honey). I think it was very effective on both of my kids who used it for coughs. I think it not only helped suppress the cough but it got rid of it much faster than regular cough syrup. I think it also helped with their cold symptoms!
I am familiar with Boiron products and I was never disappointed. This cough medecine is excellent and help me in just few days.
um pouco doce demais
Posted by 5110808561550770129 on Mar 16, 2015
Achei o xarope bem doce, mas ótima qualidade
Swear by it
Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015
This stuff gets rid of any cough. I have a heckling cough in winter at night. It's deep and just hurts. Its a dry cough and I think its allergy related plus seasonal change, which my body doesn't like. I get this and it just saves me each time. I even gave some to my co workers and they stopped coughing too. Plus its honey. That's always good. Say goodbye to the nasty cough syrups. Bye
homeopathic cough syrup
Posted by 5376917927618962565 on Aug 04, 2014
not tried as yet but always loved it before
Posted by Reviewer2379078 on Dec 21, 2013
see my comments at Sambucol