Books, The Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough by Burt Berkson, M.D., Ph.D., 172 Page, Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Forward by Dr. Julian Whitaker
The superb antioxidant that may slow aging, repair liver damage, and reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes.
"Alpha lipoic acid is probably the most potent....antioxidant known to man." - World News Tonight with Peter Jennings
The Amazing Antioxidant Everyone Is Talking About!
Are you looking for an effective way to fight the effects of aging and free radical damage? Would you like to reach and maintain your body's optimal health? There may be no stronger way than with antioxidants—and there may be no stronger antioxidant than alpha lipoic acid. This remarkable coenzyme, which occurs naturally in younger bodies but gradually diminishes with age, may very well be one of our best defenses against disease and aging. In this balanced and informative book, Burt Berkson, M.D., shows you how supplementing your diet with alpha lipoic acid might help:
- Protect against heart disease
- Prevent or treat complications of diabetes
- Prevent the progression of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease
- Protect against cancer and strokes
- Fight chronic liver disease
- Combat the aging process
- And much more!
Revealing the science behind this amazing antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough provides a plan of action for improving your health starting now!
Burt Berkson, M.D., Ph.D., one of the world's foremost authorities on alpha lipoic acid, is the principal FDA investigator for its intravenous use and a consultant to the national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Published by Three Rivers Press, New York, New York. Member of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc.