Born Free, Free Flow Hard Spouts, 9+ Months, 2 Pack (Discontinued Item)
By Born Free
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Drinking Cup
- Free From BPA & Phthalates
- Allows Easy, Smooth Drinking
- Teething Friendly Spouts
- Available in 4 Colors
Please read instructions inside before first use
Cleaning and Sterilizing
Always wash and sterilize the spout before first use. Immediately after each use, wash the spout inside and out in hot soapy water, being careful not to damage the hole. Do not turn the spout inside out for cleaning. Then sterilize the spout making sure to follow the sterilizer manufacturer's instructions. Alternatively you can sterilize the spout by boiling it in water for at least 5 minutes. We recommend that you replace spouts every 6 to 8 weeks for hygiene purposes.
For your child's safety and health warning!
- Always use BornFree products with adult supervision.
- Never use spouts as a soother.
- Inspect the spout before and after each use.
- Replace worn, damaged or punctured spouts.
- Keep spouts in a dry covered container.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the spout.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My baby doesn't like it
Posted by Reviewer3219471 on Oct 20, 2012
I don't know why my baby doesn't like it
Posted by 4667549936320867470 on Jul 19, 2012
will use on next month, since my son only 7 months.
Posted by 5736905408409930976 on Jul 05, 2012