Born Free, Natural Feeding, Glass Bottles, Medium Flow, 3 Pack, 9 oz Each (Discontinued Item)
By Born Free12 Reviews
3.19 lbs (1.45 kg)
- Product Code: BRF-46150
- UPC Code: 012914461501
- Package Quantity: 3 Pack, 9 oz Each
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 8.2 x 7.7 in, 1.9 lbs (0.86 kg)
- Bonus - 1 Silicone Sleeve Included
- BPA Free
- ActiveFlow Venting Technology - Patented, Leak-Free Vent System
- ActiveFlow Vent
- The Ideal Bottle System for Both Breastfeeding and Formula Feeding
- Lets Baby Control Milk Flow for an Experience Closer to Breastfeeding
- Clinically Designed to Reduce Colic and Gas
- Hassle Free - Fewer Parts to Clean and Maintain
- Natural Feeding that's Naturally Safe
Natural milk flow - Baby controls the flow of milk, similar to breastfeeding
Naturally fuss free - ActiveFlow Venting Technology clinically designed to reduce colic and gas
Naturally safe - Free from BPA and PVC
The Natural choice
The Born Free bottle system is designed to address the feeding needs of all babies—weather they are breastfed, formula fed, or both—making it the natural choice for all mothers.
The patented ActiveFlow Venting Technology helps mother breastfeed longer by stimulating mother's natural milk flow which is controlled by baby while nursing. This helps prevent nipple confusion and reduces the amount of air ingested by baby while feeding.
The Active-Flow Venting Technology is also clinically designed to reduce colic and gas which can be experienced particularly after drinking formula.
Born Free is the natural choice for safe and calm feeding.
- Soft Silicone Nipple
*Available in 5 flow rates from newborn to 12 months
- Easy-Grip Cap Ring
- ActiveFlow Vent
Clinically designed to reduce colic and gas
Patented, leak-free vent allows baby to control flow for an experience closer to breastfeeding
- BPA Free Glass Bottle
Safe and long lasting
- (1) Bonus bottle sleeve included
Easy to remove and replace
Silicone material for no-slip grip
*Age ranges are approximate, your baby's needs may vary.
Allowing your child to use this product for prolonged periods separate from regular mealtimes or to go sleep while drinking liquids, other than water, from this bottle may cause or contribute to early childhood tooth decay.
iHerb Customer Reviews