BSN, Syntha-6, Protein Powder Drink Mix, Chocolate Milkshake, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Lean Muscle
- Ultra Premium Protein Matrix
- Finish First
- An Ultra Premium Lean Muscle Protein Powder
- Protein Per Scoop - 22 Grams
- Use Anytime, Day or Night
- Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) Per Serving- 10 Grams
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste.
Syntha-6 Product Highlights:
- Multi-Functional Ultra-Premium Protein Matrix
- Naturally Occurring BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- MCTs, EFAs, and Glutamine Peptides
- Excellent Source of Fiber, Contains 6 g of Fat per serving
- Zero Milligrams of Aspartame
Designed for: Any individual who wants an ultra-premium protein powder to help them reach their nutrition and physique goals.
Take 1 scoop with 4-5 fl oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve an even more amazing milkshake experience, use non-fat or low-fat milk.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Protein matrix comprised of (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate, egg albumen, and glutamine peptides), sunflower powder (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono-& di-glycerides, dipotassium phosphate, soy lecithin, and tocopherols), polydextrose, cocoa powder processed with alkali, natural & artificial flavors, MCT powder (medium chain triglycerides, non-fat dry milk, disodium phosphate, and silicon dioxide), lecithin, salt, cellulose gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, papain and bromelain.
Allergen information: Contains milk, egg, wheat and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Lecithin is a phospholipid complex derived from soybean oil, which is used to promote mixability.
This product has been manufactured by a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (47 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
Posted by 5456402267929551216 on Jul 02, 2014
i don’t think that any one has to say less than it’s the most tasty protein ever
Posted by Reviewer1590737 on Jan 24, 2012
I love this protein. Hands down these greatest tasting protein there is. BSN all the way!!!
Posted by Reviewer2072990 on Dec 20, 2011
I drink this product on work-out days, but I may start drinking everyday. It is delicious, filling, and I have lost 4 lbs. since I started drinking this product, in the last 2 weeks. My nails are also growing faster too!
go BSN !
Posted by Reviewer1903705 on Nov 28, 2011