- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Dietary Supplement
Disclaimer: Delivered products' labels (formulas and ingredient declarations) may be different than what appears on iHerb.com. However, we do our best to ensure that you receive the most recent product formulation and data provided by the manufacturer.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily on an empty stomach directed by your physicians. Best used at bedtime.
Cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder and stearic acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
As an essential amino acid, is it not synthesized by the body and must be obtained from the diet. Our L-Tryptophan is pharmaceutically pure- every lot is tested to be free of Peak E and microbial contamination.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially anti-depressant medications such as SSRI's or MAOI's), or have a medical condition. May cause drowsiness. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|L-Tryptophan (Free-Form)||1 g (1,000 mg)||*|
* Daily Value not established