Carnation Breakfast Essentials, No Sugar Added, Classic French Vanilla, 8 Packets, 0.705 oz (20 g) Each2 Reviews
Expiration Date: Nov 2015
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.92 lbs (0.42 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CBE-28955
- UPC Code: 050000289554
- Package Quantity: 8 Packets, 0.705 oz (20 g) Each
- Dimensions: 2 x 7.4 x 6.3 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- New Look! Same Great Taste!
- Instant Breakfast Essentials
- No Sugar Added
- Nestle Nutrition
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- 2x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle
- 2x Calcium of Yogurt† to Help Build Strong Bones
- Anti-Oxidants to Help Support the Immune System
- Fiber to Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Contains 3 Grams of Fiber
- All the Nutrition of a Complete Breakfast
†Compared to a 6 fl oz cup of yogurt
Provides essential nutrients for critical for daily performance and optimal health.
One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides:
- 13 Grams of Protein - to help build and maintain muscle
- Calcium - 50% of your daily need to help build strong bones
- Vitamin A - 45% of your daily requirement, a natural antioxidant
- Vitamin C - 50% of your daily requirement to help maintain your immune system
- B Vitamins - essential for converting food to energy
Did you know???
- People who skip breakfast miss out on daily essential vitamins and minerals that are unlikely to be made up later in the day.
- Eating breakfast can help you to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Studies show that eating breakfast can improve concentration, learning ability and memory.
Nonfat milk, inulin (a source of dietary fiber), dicalcium phosphate, natural and artifical flavors, maltodextrin, less than 2% of carrageenan, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, magnesium hydroxide, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), vitamin E acetate, vitamin A palmitate, niacinamide, ferric orthophosphate (iron), zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid), copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxien hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamin mononitrate, phylloquinone (vitamin K), biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12.
Not a low calorie food. See nutrition facts for information about calories and sugar. Made on equipment that also processes wheat and soy.
|Serving Size: ¼ cup (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||One Packet||with 1 cup Fat Free Vit A&D Milk|
|Calories from Fat||0||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g*||1%||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||1%||1%|
|Total Carb||12 g||4%||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%||12%|
|Sugars||8 g ‡|
|*Amount in powder|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
‡One serving mixed with 1 cup fat free milk contains (20 g of sugar from lactose, a natural milk sugar)