- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthy Foods for a Healthy Soul
- 3080 mg of Omega 3's Per Serving!
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Micro-Cleansed - Reduces Microbes Naturally
- Extends Shell Life
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6, Fiber & Lignans
- Certified Organic by QAI
Carrington Farms Organic Whole Flax Seeds have no cholesterol and are low in saturated fats. Organic Flax Seeds will provide many of the essential fatty acids that are very important for metabolic, heart and cellular health. Nutritional health can be maximized by everyday use. Grind for optimum health benefits.
Flax has a delicious nutty flavor. Sprinkle it over cereals, shakes, yogurt, salad, oatmeal, starches, fruits, vegetables, casseroles and baked goods. Grind for best use.
Pouch is resealable to ensure superior freshness and flavor. Can be frozen.
Tamper Resistant: Do not use if package is broken or torn. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbls (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||49|
|Total Fat||5.6 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||3080 mg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||770 mg|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids||980 mg|
|SDG Lignans||91 mg|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.