- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Chewy Goodness!
- Wholesome Rolled Oats, Whole Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts
- Dipped in Rich Chocolate Flavored Coating
Certified organic. Guaranteed delicious.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you organic foods that are absolutely delicious. Guaranteed.
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
Tapioca syrup*, dark chocolate flavored coating* (sugar*, palm kernel oil, cocoa powder*, soy lecithin*, vanilla*, nonfat milk*), peanuts*, granola* (rolled oats*, brown rice syrup*, sugar*, sunflower oil*, sea salt, baking soda, vanilla*), crisp rice* (rice flour*, sugar*, sea salt, malt extract*, annatto color), cashews*, almonds*, rice maltodextrin*, sea salt, soy lecithin*, sunflower oil*, natural flavor.
Contains peanut, cashew, almond, soy, milk; may contain Brazil nut, hazelnut, macadamia nut, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||14%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.