- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- Good Source of Fiber
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- Chewy Kid-Sized Organic Granola Bars with Yummy Peanut Butter Chips & Chocolate Chips
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Wholesome Rolled Oats
- Chewy Goodness!
Certified organic. Guaranteed delicious.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you organic foods that are absolutely delicious. Guaranteed.
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
Granola* (rolled oats*, brown rice syrup*, sugar*, sunflower oil*, sea salt*, baking soda, vanilla*), tapioca syrup*, inulin*, crisp rice* (rice flour*, sugar*, sea salt, malt extract*, annatto color), peanut butter chips* (sugar*, cocoa butter*, partially defatted peanut flour*, sea salt, cocoa*, soy lecithin*), semisweet chocolate chips* (sugar*, chocolate liquor*, cocoa butter*, dextrose*, soy lecithin*, vanilla*), peanuts*, oat fiber*, glycerin, sunflower oil*, rice maltodextrin*, soy lecithin*, natural flavor*, sea salt.
Contains peanut and soy; may contain milk ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
I Love these granola bars. They are the perfect size for a snack for me too!
Posted by Reviewer3105475 on Feb 07, 2014
Love these! Perfect snack!
Posted by themette on Jun 02, 2013
This Cascadian Farm bar is probably my favorite of them all. It's sweeter, but smaller so that's good - but it's so incredibly yummy! I love it! It's the perfect snack when I crave something.
Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 20, 2013
Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Dec 14, 2012
It taste like chocolate chip more than peanut butter